Eng’s Heritage food poisoning: Pregnant woman says she vomited and had diarrhoea over 100 times, Singapore News
It was just a simple bowl of wonton noodles, but it was enough to land one pregnant woman in hospital with food poisoning.
Speaking to Shin Min Daily News, the woman, who is seven months pregnant, said she was warded for five days. She also vomited and had diarrhoea over 100 times after eating at Eng’s Heritage’s Northpoint City outlet on Jan 7.
The 30-year-old had visited the wonton noodle chain with her husband, 32.
Mere hours after eating there, her husband began experiencing sudden sharp pain in his abdomen, she recounted.
He also had diarrhoea “till his legs were wobbly and he felt faint”.
“As for me, it was about 5am when I started vomiting and having diarrhoea. After tossing and turning the whole night, we rushed to a gynaecology clinic as we were worried the baby would be affected,” she said.
Fortunately, the doctor reassured her that